Terms & Conditions
100% Live Delivery Guarantee on Shipping Live Fish:
We offer a 100% live delivery guarantee … this guarantee is as follows:
1. If you do have a D.O.A we will replace your fish, however YOU are responsible to pay the shipping for the replacement fish. You will receive a credit for new fish and we will replace your order with fish of the identical strain that you initially requested.
2. Proof of D.O.A.s must be confirmed within 24 hours and email us digital pictures of the expired fish.
3. If you get an order of fish that you do not approve of, we ask that you DO NOT mail the live fish back to us. That is more stress than necessary on the fish and if they are alive and healthy, we request you keep them. We will credit you the proper amount or type of fish to fulfill our promise to you.
4. No Cash Refunds. We will ONLY replace your order with items identical to what you originally ordered.
Keep in mind, we have been dealing in Tropical Fish now for 27 years, and have over a 95%+ live arrival success rate… with fish going out just about everyday of the year…So you can rest assured your fish are packed with utmost care.
Healthy Fish Policy:
1. We guarantee that your fish will arrive alive. However, when you receive your fish you are solely responsible for acclimating your new fish to your aquarium.
2. We take great care in ensuring that your fish are bread according to high standards and we insist that ALL of our customers be well informed and prepared to properly care for their fish.
3. We are not liable if your fish become ill or die as a result of your ability to properly adapt your fish. We will not refund your money if you have any future health problems with your fish or if they die after you acclimate them to your new environment.
4. After you receive your fish, you acknowledge that you take full responsibility for their care and release Rainforest Farms International of any liability.
5. To be safe, we recommend you quarantine your new fish separate from your current aquarium for at least 10 days. This will allow your new arrivals to fully build up their immune systems to prevent any health issues.
6. To further understand how to properly care for your fish, PLEASE click here to read our acclimation guide.